A lot of people have issues as well as doubts related to Income tax. In these cases, how a person can contact the Income Tax Department and get their queries solved. The Income Tax Department can be contacted on the Toll Free Numbers available. One can take the help of Income Tax Helpline to get his/her queries solved.
The Income Tax Helpline can be used for the following purposes:
1) General queries related to TAX and PAN
2) Queries regarding PAN and TAN updations
3) Queries regarding E filing of Income Tax Return eg. Login Issues
4) Issues related to Refund, Refund Reissues as well as rectification of IT Returns
5) Issues related to TRP Scheme (Tax Return Preparer Scheme)
6) Issues related to TRACES (TDS Centralized Processing Centre) (Form 16 and Form 26AS)
Income-Tax Helpline (Toll-Free) Customer Care Numbers:
The list of Toll Free Numbers for Income Tax Help Line is given below:
1) ASK or Aaykar Sampark Kendra- Here the people can put forward their issues related to Income Tax as well as PAN and TAN. The General queries can be raised and the Toll Free numbers are 18001801961/1961
2) For the issues related to PAN/TAN updations, one can use the number +912027218080
3) For the E filing of Income Tax Returns related issues or Login Issues, one can contact 180042500025 and +918026500025. One can call between 09 AM to 08 PM from Monday to Saturday and they will try to solve your query.
4) For the issues related to Refund, Refund Reissues and the rectification of IT Returns, one can call on the number 18004252229.
5) Regarding the Form 16 or Form 26AS issues, one can dial on the numbers 18001030344, +911204814600. One can also write his/her queries on the email address: email@example.com
6) For Locating the TRPs, one can call the toll free number 18001023738. One can also mail his/her queries on the email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
7) In order to raise the issues with the regional officers the list of numbers (State Wise) is provided by the Income Tax Department. One can refer the list and can file his/her grievance petition.
8) In case, one wants to raise the issue directly with the Government, then he can use the CPGRAMS(Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System).
This is a portal of Government of India to provide the citizens, a platform from where they can redress their grievances. Thus, this is the list of the toll free numbers, which can be dialled for raising the issues related to Income Tax. Along with the Toll Free numbers, some email Ids are also provided, wherein the people having queries can write their queries and get them solved.
In case, if a person is having any vital information about the Black Money, He can email this directly on the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be helpful for the government to resolve the cases related to Black Money.