SBI Life Insurance is a combine joint project between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. In this SBI owns 74% of the total capital and remaining 26% is of BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI Life Insurance has a certified capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a remunerated up funds of Rs 1,000 crores. Along with its 5 linked Banks, State Bank Group has the unrivalled power of over 18,000 branches across the nation, debatably the biggest all across the world.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the property, casualty and life insurance arm of BNP Paribas, one of the strongest banks in the earth. BNP Paribas Group has presence in more than 80 countries as well as ranks highly in the Investment Banking, Investment Solutions, Corporate and retail banking. In creditor insurance this is the world’s leaders and has received an AA rating from Standard & Poor’s in life and non-life insurance. SBI life insurance has an imitable model encircling Corporate Solutions distribution channels, lively Bancassurance and Institutional Alliance.
Features of SBI Life Insurance
- SBI Life widely leverages the State Bank Group relationship as a proposal for cross selling insurance policies with its various banking policies packages like personal loans and housing loans.
- It is an Agency Channel, which comprises of the most creative force of over 80 thousand insurance agents and provides door to door insurance solutions to the patrons.
- It accesses to more than 10 million accounts across the nation offers a vibrant base for insurance penetration across each state and financial stratum in the nation. Therefore, ensures right monetary inclusion.
- SBI Life Insurance also conducts several activities as the element of its insurance awareness program for creating the awareness about the basic of life insurance and advantages of life insurance as a pecuniary tool for savings, retirement planning, financing the education of children and many more.
Values of SBI Life Insurance:
Various plans offered by SBI Life Insurance:
There are various group and individual plans offered by SBI Life Insurance. These are as following:
- Protection Plans: Smart Shield, eIncome Shield, Grameen Bima etc.
- Savings Plans: Flexi Smart Plus, Shubh Nivesh, Smart Money Planner, SBI Life Smart Money Bank Gold, CSC Saral Sanchay, Smart Humsafar etc.
- Unit Linked Plans: Smart Wealth Assure, Smart Power Insurance, Smart Elite, Saral Maha Anand, Smart Privilege etc.
- Online Plans: eShield, eIncome Shield and eWealth Insurance
- Corporate Solutions: Group Protection Plans and Retirement Solutions
Services provided by SBI Life Insurance:
SBI Life Insurance offers a wide array of services for generating premium receipts online, tracking your policy number and many more. These are as following:
- Policy E-Document
- Claims Corner
- NRI corner
- Premium calculator
- Proposal Tracker
- SBI Life- Swarna Ganga Track you Account
Besides, you can send your queries or suggestions by following options:
SBI Life Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Life Toll Free Numbers: 1800 22 9090
SBI Life Corporate Address:
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069