Tag Archives: SBI Life Policy

SBI Life – eIncome Shield Protection Plan Review

As the name suggests, Income is the integral part of each and every one’s life. Whether we work to live, or live to work, income is the one which helps us to maintain the lifestyle. Income helps us to pay all rents, mortgage, telephone bill and utility bills. Life is a serious event that any… Read More »

SBI Life: Annuity Plus Policy Review

SBI Life Annuity Plus Pension Plan is basically an Immediate pension, traditional as well as non participating plan. This policy introduced by SBI provides a person with a wide variety of the annuity alternatives along with its in built flexibilities. SBI Life – Annuity Plus also gives an opportunity to an individual for maintaining the… Read More »

SBI Life: Retire Smart Insurance Policy Review

SBI Life Retire Smart is basically a unit linked non-participating pension policy which provides the life insurance coverage as well as the alternatives to invest in diverse funds with the numerous risks return situations. This policy is a Non-Traditional Pension Plan with no Bonus facility but it guarantees 101% of all premiums compensated on vesting… Read More »

SBI Life: Smart Wealth Builder Insurance Policy Review

SBI Life Smart Wealth Builder is a unit linked non participating insurance policy. It is an effort for meeting all your monetary as well as insurance requirements through a single product. You can select your needed life insurance cover subject to least or utmost level with SBI Life Smart Wealth Builder Insurance plan. In this… Read More »

SBI Life: Smart Champ Insurance Policy Review

SBI Life Smart Champ Insurance is basically a non-linked participating life insurance plan which is meant for protecting the educational requirements of your child. This insurance plan also secures the future of your child against the uncertainties of life. In this policy, the parent will be the payer and child is the nominee. This policy… Read More »

SBI Life Insurance Plans, Services, Office, Customer Care, Policy Payment

SBI Life Insurance is a combine joint project between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. In this SBI owns 74% of the total capital and remaining 26% is of BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI Life Insurance has a certified capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a remunerated up funds of Rs 1,000 crores. Along… Read More »