LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Policy
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Policy Review :
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 plan 822 is a largely financially viable pure life insurance policy to cover your life & shield your family. LIC Anmol Jeevan II policy is a protection plan which offers financial protection to the insured’s family in case of his / her unfortunate demise.
The Premium amount of LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy is about 2 to 3 rupees for every 1000 rupees of total sum assured by you. This LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy is very cheapest pure life insurance plan. LIC Anmol Jeevan II plan is a standard premium paying conventional without profit pure protection plan.
Now, you have the facility to very easily calculate the LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy Premium that has to be paid to get all the advantages available under this policy by using Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 premium calculator.
Terms & Eligibilty Conditions For LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
|ENTRY AGE||· Minimum age : 18 years (completed)
· Maximum age : 55 years (nearest birthday)
|POLICY TERM||· Minimum Policy term : 5 years
· Maximum Policy term : 25 years
|SUM ASSURED||· Minimum Sum Assured : Rs.6, 00, 000
· Maximum Sum Assured : Rs.24, 00, 000
|MAXIMUM COVER CEASING AGE||· 65 years (nearest birthday)|
|PREMIUM PAYING MODE||· Half-Yearly & Yearly|
|ADDITIONAL PREMIUM OR PREMIUM REBATES||· For Half-Yearly Mode – 2 percent more than original premium rate
· For Yearly Mode – Nil
|SUM ASSURED REBATE||· NIL|
|GRACE PERIOD||· If the Premium is not paid within the time then a delay of 30 days is extended to pay the premium amount which is grace period.|
|TAX ADVANTAGES||· Applicable for 12.36 percent service tax|
|COOLING OFF PERIOD||· If you are dissatisfied with this policy term you may return the policy within fifteen days from the date of receiving the policy.|
|BACKDATING INTEREST||· The policy can be backdated within the same financial year.
· No interest will be charged for backdating.
|ASSIGNMENTS OR NOMINATIONS||· Available Under this plan|
|DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRESH POLICY||· Application form/Proposal form along with photo.
· Address proof
· Age proof
· Medical reports(If required)
|POLICY STAMPING CHARGES||· 20 paise per 1000 of total sum assured|
Advantages Of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
Advantages covered under LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy :
- Demise Advantage: In case of any unfortunate demise of the Life Assured during the policy term Sum Assured shall be payable.
- Maturity Advantage: On survival up to the end of policy term, No advantages shall be payable.
Added Information of LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- In LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy, Loan Facility is unavailable
- No paid up value is offered Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 plan
- No riders are obtainable Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan II policy
- Under this Anmol Jeevan 2 policy surrender advantages are not offered.
- Policy renewal: If the premium is not paid by you within the grace period then the policy will lapse. If you are interested to continue this policy then you can renew your policy on or before 2 years from date of first Unpaid premium.
- Suicide clause:If the policy holder commits suicide for any of the reasons within 12 months of date of beginning of risk or from date of renewal, then 80 percent of premium for what he had paid will be returned to his assignee or nominee.
- Payment of claims:No claims concession will be appropriate to this policy.
LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy Buying Procedure
The main Documents necessary to purchase fresh policy of LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Policy are mentioned below :
- Application form / Proposal form along with photo :
- Address Proof :
- Age Proof :
- Medical reports (if required) :
Claim Procedure for LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
The necessary documents needed for claim procedure under LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy are specified below:
- NEFT form :
- Discharge form :
- Cancel check or Bank Pass book Xerox :
- Policy bond :
- Demise certificate :
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Calculator
The necessary data for calculating the premium rates in LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy is as follows :
- Name :
- E-mail id :
- Mobile number :
- Age :
- Term :
- Sum assured :
LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart
Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart mostly provides you the full information about Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 policy. By this Lic Anmol Jeevan 2 Premium Chart you can very effortlessly get any information about the plan.
Example for LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- Naved had bought LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy. The necessary particulars of Naved are specified as follows :
Total Sum Assured by him : Rs.10, 00, 000
Policy term : 15 years
Age : 25 years
- In LIC Anmol Jeevan – II Policy there are two types of Premium paying modes as stated in the above table. They are annually & Half-annually payment modes.
- Case-1:If Naved had decided to pay in annual mode then the annual Premium he has to pay with & without tax are :
LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy Yearly Premium Table:
|Premium||Without Tax||Tax||With Tax|
- Case-2: If Naved had decided to pay in Half-Yearly mode then the Premium he has to pay with & without tax are:
LIC Anmol Jeevan – II Policy Half-Yearly Premium Table:
|Premium||Without Tax||Tax||With Tax|
- If in case any accidental demise or natural demise occurs during policy term then maturity & demise advantages are given below :
Maturity & Demise advantages:
|Natural/Accident demise advantage||Rs.10,00,000|
FAQ’s Of LIC Anmol Jeevan- II Policy
Q1. What happens if you discontinue paying the premium?
A1: If policy holder discontinues paying the premium then all advantages of the policy will stop after the expiry of grace period of 30 days. The policy holder can renew the policy within 2 years from first unpaid premium by submitting relevant proofs.
Q2. Is there any loan advantage in this anmol jeevan 2 policy?
A2: No, there are no loan facilities obtainable in this policy.
Q3. Is there any maturity advantage in this anmol jeevan 2 policy?
A3: Maturity advantage is not obtainable in this policy. Only demise advantage is available.
For additional information about LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy click on below link.