LIC Login Procedure
An introduction to the LIC Login Portal :
LIC Login Portal is accessible on the website – LIC of India Login. It is meant to make your work easier & swifter. If you have registered to LIC of India portal via the LIC login, then there will be no requirement to go to the LIC Branch Office regularly. This will help you bank on time as well as your cash. Via the Lic India Login you can effortlessly confirm the policy status. Also, you can pay premiums via the Lic Online login. Online premium payment will not be likely without the Lic Login. So previous to paying the premiums via online mode, make certain whether you have registered to LIC portal Login or not.
LIC Login page is same for all the clientele or users or policy holders, LIC Agents & LIC Development Officers. That implies you can make use of the lic portal login as Lic Customer Login / Lic Policy holder login / Lic of India Customer Login, Lic agent portal login & Lic Development Officer Login page. Now we have given the lic Login portal where you can login effortlessly. You can also undergo the Lic of India official website www.licindia.in login.
Lic Policy Status Login :
Lic Login page assists you to certify your Policy Status online. If you are a fresh user, you have to register for Lic user login. For registration you require to provide your policy number & some other details. Once your registration is finished, you can check your policy status by entering your User ID & Password in the Lic Login Page.
Lic Login : For Online Premium Payment
Via the Lic Login you can pay your premiums online. There is no need to visit the Lic of India Branch Office for paying monthly or half annually or annually premiums. So, Lic online payment Login assists you to pay premiums in a simple way. For this, you require to register for Lic login online by means of your policy number & other necessary details. Subsequent to registration, you can login via Lic login page & pay premiums regularly.
Lic India Login: case – Forgot User ID?
- Subsequent to registration for Lic Login, you will get the User ID.
- You can make use of it for online payment or to check policy status, etc.
- If you forgot the User ID, there is the possibility to recover that ID.
- For that first you need to click on “Forgot User Id ?” link.
- Then the page inquiring for ‘Forgot Userid Help‘ will be shown as displayed below.
- Enter the necessary details such as Policy Number, Premium & Date of Birth (DOB).
- At last enter the text shown in the image & submit it to recover you User ID.
Lic of India Login: Forgot Password?
- If you forgot the Password, there is the possibility to get back that PW.
- For that first you need to click on “Forgot Password ?” link.
- Then the page asking for ‘Forgot Password Help‘ will be shown as given away below.
- Enter the necessary details such as User ID, Policy Number, Premium & Date of Birth (DOB).
- At last enter the text shown in the image & submit it to recover you Password.
Lic Login: Case – fresh User
If you are a fresh user to lic tag along the below given steps to get registered to Life Insurance Corporation of India Login.
- Go to the official website www.licindia.in.
- Over There at the right side you will discover the block with “New User” icon.
- On snapping on that, the page asking for fresh registration will be shown as displayed under.
- To get registered for Lic of India, you need to give some details such as Policy number, Installment premium, Date of Birth & your Email ID.
- At last click on proceed & you will be registered.
- Once your registration process is finished you will get the ‘User ID & Password’.
- By making use of that you can utilize Lic Login portal to make your work simpler.